#ThankYouCORIGAP Graduate Student Grant
Interested applicants must fill out this FORM and submit their abstracts no later than 28 February.
Call for applications for partial funding in the IRC 2023 for graduate students- Deadline for application: 28 February 2023
- The partial fund covers registration fees and poster presentation slots per grantee (for committee review and deliberation).
- The grant does not cover travel costs, accommodation of the delegate, or insurance coverage.
- Geographical distribution: nationals of any CORIGAP country sites and affiliates (China, Indonesia, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, and the Philippines)
- Currently admitted to any graduate university with programs or majors related to CORIGAP’s research topics or IRC2023 Themes
- Relevance of submitted abstract (max 350 words) to IRRI and CORIGAP’s research thrusts, and alignment with conference themes
General guidelines and conditions:
Interested applicants must fill out this FORM no later than 28 February.
- Applicants should submit a 350-word-maximum conference abstract (for deliberation by the CORIGAP team; to be endorsed to the IRC Program Committee)
- Applicants should present proof of enrolment to any university for a graduate course program.
- If the applicants have yet to start in the university at the time of application, they should submit an admission slip in place of the proof of enrolment.
- The partial fund per grantee covers registration fees and slots for poster presentations
- The committee will notify successful applicants via email to confirm the award's details and entitlements. Successful applicants will be required to sign an acceptance form confirming their attendance at the conference and agreeing to the conditions of the grant. Notifications for Acceptance will be sent on 5 March 2023.
- Applicants should cover all the selection criteria and general conditions of the grant before finalizing their application to increase their success.